Friday, May 9, 2008

Mane

I have, until this point, been lackadaisical in addressing a core part of our female existence. Something that can make a good day or a bad day. Our crown of glory. One of our defining elements. Our Hair. (you think I'm exaggerating think Medusa, Rapunzel, Delilah . . . . .)

I have recently discovered a key to making my crown sparkle. The perfect line of hair products. Now that is something.

Pureology


It is a line created for color (or colour if you're feelin fancy) treated hair that actually works. My colour lasts literally twice as long before fading with these products. I have found this line in my grocery store lately, too. This makes them doubly appealing as I don't have to be at the salon to purchase more. There are several variations within this line and its up to you to find the one that best suits your mane-type. I use the moisturizing line and it doesn't fall flat (neither does my hair as it has in the past with most other moisturizing products).

Lastly, this is a vegan product. Go figure.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"Vegan"? What, you drink it? And she mocks MY Bird Friendly, Rainforest Alliance Certified, Organic fresh roasted coffee...

Suzanne Mosley said...

Why have you never told me of this product before..You are holding out, trying to keep me down. Well it won't work, lady.

Shall we start keeping a tally of Eric's product placements in your blog??

And please find me the perfect strapless bra. One that keeps the ladies high where they need to be, and doesn't make them look smooshed, or like torpedos.

Unknown said...

And what was that product again?

Anonymous said...

do they sell this at ULTA ?

and i have request for the perfect mascara............ i seriously cant find one!!!!

Anonymous said...

where do i find these? giant stores dont have them.....

Unknown said...

both my rite-aid and acme carry pureology products . . . .currently using clinique high impact mascara . .. .close to perfect but not quite