Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm All Aglow

"I'm all aglow (hmmm hmmm) and now I know (hmmm hmmm) . . . . . . .the key to all heaven is love."
Brownie points (betty crocker classic fudge - the perfect boxed brownie and the recipe for my mom's quick brownies the perfect homemade) to those able to place these song lyrics . . . . .not you suzanne

so we all know love can give you that special glow . . . .pregnancy does it too . . . .and sometimes a low-grade fever. for those of you looking for a way around these . . . .I have the solution. looking "fresh" is a goal to have. its one of mine. I hate the "made up" make up look. hate it. dewy and fresh is the way to go. i have found that most compact powders and loose powders give you the "made up" look. will never do.

Clinique makes a perfect loose powder called Gentle Light Powder in Glow 3 Neutral (works for most skin tones but can go to a lighter or darker "Glow" if needed). Its sets without caking. And more importantly, gives you that "he just kissed me!" glow without actually having to be kissed. has subtle particles that catch the light without making you look like you have glitter on your face. Use with caution as people always gravitate towards those with the glow.

*will need larger brush than the one provided to best apply

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Why the Cheetah Girls - So This Is Love, of course.

Melissa T. said...

nope and nope . . . a hint: movie soundtrack

Suzanne Mosley said...

Um, first of all, the song lyrics contain an error...it's "the key to all heaven is mine".

But this powder advice is no error...I also own the Clinique powder, and it's love.

LadyLew said...

"Cinderella"

LadyLew said...

"So this is love"

Melissa T. said...

you are correct ladylew (even with incorrect lyrics!) mom's quick one bowl brownie recipe shall be forwarded to you shortly (what other blogs both inform and make you feel like such a winner???!!!???)

lazymom05 said...

dont know nuthin bout song lyrics............. but i do know that i have been shown the light and i also own this 'wonder glow'!!!! p.s. i own another wonder product ---- the eyelid cover by clinique........ maybe this blogger can tell others!!!!

LadyLew said...

Wow..I won!
Thank all you little people who loved Disney.
Now I hope these delicious brownies won't ruin my complextion and turn off my "glow".